FORMATION FIRST AID
|1º||PRÁCTICE||Adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation (1).
Pediatric basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation (infants and infants) (1).
|2ª||PRÁCTICE||O.V.A.C.E. Disruption. (2)
Improvised immobilizations. (3)
Convulsive crisis (5)
(1) Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, begins with a lymphocyte aggravating symptoms until resuscitation.
(2) O.V.A.C.E. It is done adults and pediatric.
(3) Immobilizations with improvised material. Whole body.
(4) Bleeding. Nasal epistaxis, ear otorrhea, and limbs.
(5) Seizures, seizures and febrile seizures.
Dates and times of the classes of the different training actions proposed.